TAI CHI / QI GONG / DAHN MU DO
With Master Nicole
Strength / Form / Qi Circulation
Breathing / Meditation
- 10 Class $250
- Trial Class $25
- Wednesdays 7:30-8:30pm
- Starts: 1/9/19
- Taorobic Cardio Studio
- PRIVATE SESSIONS AVAILABLE
BENEFITS OF TAI CHI / DAHN MU DO TRAINING:
- Strengthens the body, muscles and bone structures
- Strengthen one’s natural healing power and immune system
- Circulates internal Ki energy flow
- Helps normalize blood pressure
- Prevents osteoporosis
- Helps diet and weight control
- Activates brain cells and balances left and right brain functions
- Builds self-confidence and self-esteem
- Improves learning ability, focus, memory and work performance
MEANING OF DAHN MU DO
Dahn means pure Ki energy which is the essence of life.
Ki energy permeates our body, keeps our life functioning and
integrates our body and consciousness into living awareness.
Mu means ‘martial’ and ‘limitless’.
It is a discipline both to develop creative power and find infinite potential in ourselves.
Do is Tao which means the Way, the ultimate truth and reality.
Dahn Mu Do is the art to attain limitlessness in awareness and energy
which is truly the source of freedom and absolute creation.